4Chan City >:3 4Chan City >:3

twinkie house

This is newgrounds, it is made of aids and fail >:3

Christmas: A Documentary Christmas: A Documentary

LOLDAN

it was funny and i liked it and i voted 5 cus it was cool and it was good like that other flash i watched on newgrounds and it was funny because the man said and he said that he has a beard go dan make a funny flash cus u get cool like that!

3-ALi 3-ALi

best flash ever

Random ultraviolence topped with humour and smooth (if not crappy) animation. Just how i like it. RJD2 was on my current playlist and at first i though i forgot to pause itunes, also the time to die thing on his watch cracked me up. 5/5

Akira The Don - CLONES Akira The Don - CLONES

U R WEIRD M8

CLONES IS A GOOD ONE!

The Killer's Game The Killer's Game

Rofl

Hah, the best one of its type i've ever seen. Turning down the volume on his voice was genius.

Blockhead: Episode 5 Blockhead: Episode 5

Best Series Ever

Awesome, 'nuff said.

The-Swain responds:

Good that you liked it, I think. They never quite seem long enough after I'm done, but this one was killing me to put out. Glad it was worth it!

Stargate NG-1: The NGC Stargate NG-1: The NGC

I cant believe it took so long to make

poor lip synch, gradial whoring and the animation was at an absolute minimum, you just used recycled SG1 clips, it was reasonably effective but annyoing none the less. My expectations were alot higher.

Zyn:1 Zyn:1

How original

How do i Adam Phillips?

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Troo dat homeboy

Typical something awful humour. I love it. Glad to see you're picking on someone who deserves it for our entertainment. I love you guys

!!!JUMP AROUND!!! VII !!!JUMP AROUND!!! VII

Harrr

You've had your 15 minutes, your time has passed.

GoldenClock responds: